Welcome to the Finance Center at Gregory Mitsubishi!
Gregory Mitsubishi Finance Center
We're here to help you buy your new vehicle!
If you're looking to buy or lease a vehicle, finding the right financing option is just as important as finding the vehicle itself. Luckily, the finance team at Gregory Mitsubishi is here to help. We'll work with you to find an auto loan, lease deal, or finance package that fits your unique needs. Our team of professionals and digital retailing tools make for a modern finance experience that Lake Villa drivers can count on.
Financing Made Easy
We provide drivers with various options to expedite the finance process. Our Estimate Monthly Payments tool gives an idea of monthly payments. For those interested in trading in a vehicle, the Value Your Trade tool gives a vehicle trade-in estimate. To start the loan approval process, fill out our online finance application. At Gregory Mitsubishi, we prioritize convenience. If digital retailing tools aren't ideal, contact our in-house finance expert for assistance.
Auto Finance Vocabulary
- APR: The Annual Percentage Rate.
- Assignment: A transfer of a loan from one lender to another.
- Base Price: The costs of a car with standard equip incentives & freight.
- Certificate of Title: A Legal document issued by a state at the time of sale.
- Co-signer: A person who takes on a loan if the orig. borrower stops pay.
- Default: Failure to meet the terms of the loan.
- Interest: A percentage charge for a loan.
- MSRP: Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price.
- Refinance: When one loan is used to pay off another.
- Term: The length of the loan, 24, 48, 60... months.
- Underwriting: Verifying the data used to obtain a loan.